Guidelines Back to Top
- Faculty/staff members contacted regarding an audit should immediately refer the request to their Department/Center administrator.
- Administrators should in turn contact CALS Business Services (Angela Seitler, (608) 261-1432, firstname.lastname@example.org) who will assure College and RSP representation and assistance.
- In preparing for an audit, Departments/Centers should fully review the project and all aspects of project management including effort reporting, financial reporting, technical reporting, and business practices/procedures.
- CALS Business Services is more than happy to meet with Departments/Centers to assist in review of projects and with audit preparations.
ResourcesBack to Top
- RSP Audit Do’s and Dont’s (Powerpoint)
- Protocol for External Auditor Interaction with UW-Madison personnel (PDF)
- RSP’s Rules and Responsibilities Related to Single Audit
For more information or assistance regarding audits, please contact Angela Seitler, (608) 261-1432, email@example.com.